Guam Micronesia Island Fair
I'netnon Man Taotao Micronesia
Experience The Gathering of the People from Micronesia
Saturday, August 5th, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
I’netnon Man Taotao Micronesia, The Gathering of the People from Micronesia, presented by the Guam Micronesia Island Fair, is a Free event that showcases the unique cultural heritage of Micronesia in Southern Guam. The event is a celebration of the customs, traditions, food, and art of the islands.
At the celebration, visitors have the opportunity to experience the vibrant and diverse cultures of Micronesia and will also feature the special attractions that make Southern Guam unique. You can watch traditional dance performances, taste local delicacies, participate in fun-filled family activities, and purchase handmade crafts from the artists themselves.
I’netnon Man Taotao Micronesia also features educational exhibits that highlight the importance of preserving the environment and the indigenous cultures of Micronesia. It is a reminder of the rich history and cultural heritage of the islands, and the importance of preserving them for future generations.
If you are looking for a uniquely Guam and Micronesian experience, I’netnon Man Taotao Micronesia is definitely worth visiting. It is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the customs and traditions of Micronesia, experience true Southern Guam Hospitality, meet new people, and immerse yourself in the stunning sights and sounds of the islands.
Valley of the Latte
Participation Incentives for Artisans and Vendors
- All Artisans/Vendors will be provided a 10’ x 10’ covered canopy with 1 table and 2 chairs at no cost.
- All proceeds from the sale of items are for the benefit of the Artisans/Vendors
- When you register, we ask that you provide one item to be included as part of the event giveaway. Depending on your business, this could be a service, product, art, discount, or other item that speaks to you and your great work.
Participation Incentives for Micronesian Islands
- All space will be provided at no cost to participating Islands.
- A Stipend will be provided to each island to set up/dress up their location and provide a cultural performance/demonstration at a designated time.
- Example – Kosrae last year had live dance performances, Pohnpei did the Sakau Pounding Ceremony, Yap demonstrated making Mwar Mwar