We normally travel for a few main reasons.
AND why the Valley of the Latte is the one "MUST-DO" Guam Tour Experience!
- 1. Perspective. Raise your hand, if you are in need of a new perspective. The Valley of the Latte offers a unique look into the life of Ancient CHamorus and how they lived off the land. Thousands of years ago, a CHamoru village thrived in the heart of the Talofofo River Valley. Guests of all ages are able to learn about the area, the history, the culture, and experience a truly magical Guam Tour. You and your closest friends and family will enjoy a whole new perspective and leave with life-long memories.
- 2. Culture. Immerse yourself in the beauty, culture, and history of Guam. The mission of the Valley of the Latte is to be the place chosen by the people of Guam to preserve, celebrate, and share the culture, beauty, and history of the island with visitors of all ages, from all over the world. While our mission is centered on Guam, we are developing brand new ways to celebrate, preserve, and share the cultures of our brothers and sisters from across Micronesia. Later this fall, we will be celebrating the Grand Opening of the Micronesian Village. A wonderful gathering of replica huts and structures from Palau, Kosrae, Pohnpei, and more. If you cannot wait for the Grand Opening, we understand. You can visit our Visitor's Center for hand-crafted items from artisans representing a few of the cultures of Micronesia.
- 3. Escape. Unplug and wander where the WiFi is weak. With the regular day-to-day, it can be difficult to find the right place to unplug and reconnect with nature, friends, and our island. Once you arrive at the Visitor's Center, you are greeted by friendly faces and transported to a completely different time and place by knowledgeable and funny guides. Whether hopping aboard the River Cruise or grabbing a paddle for a Kayaking or Paddle Boarding Adventure, you will glide over the cool and calm waters of the Talofofo and Ugum rivers. Your next stop an ancient CHamoru Latte site tucked away in the Talofofo River Valley at the heart of Guam. These ancient waters are Guam's only navigable rivers and provide a true escape. If you are just visiting from abroad or just looking for a weekly escape, be sure to check out the Valley's new Annual Passes. Perfect for individuals and Families.
- 4. For the GRAM. We are all here for the breathtaking captures of paradise and all the likes. Look no further than the southern paradise of Guam at the Valley of the Latte. From our ancient Latte site that has stood for thousands of years to the hidden corners of the Talofofo and Ugum rivers that snake through the tropical jungles, we've got truly instagram worthy shots just waiting for you. You can get a shot riding our friendly Karabaos, starting a fire with the ancient Hibiscus and Lo-biscus technique (Ask Pineapple Ben about that one), or simply cruising, wind in your hair, on your way to a delicious shot of the Fiesta Style BBQ Plates served up fresh with unlimited Iced Tea. Don't forget to tag the Valley on your next great outdoor adventure. @ValleyoftheLatteGuam (FB & IG) or @ValleyGuam (Twitter).
- 5. FOOD! Did we mention the Fiesta Style BBQ Lunch Plate? You truly cannot experience a culture without getting a taste of great local bites. When you join us at the Valley for a Morning Tour, you'll get a plate of Red Rice, BBQ Ribs, BBQ Chicken, a side of Latiya (a local dessert), and a side green salad. Depending on the season, you might even get to try freshly grown and harvested produce just a few hundred yards away from the Valley of the Latte farms. That's right, straight from Guam's rich volcanic soil, the Valley of the Latte plants and harvests watermelons, pineapples, bananas, green beans, zucchinis, and more! For a true Farm to Table experience, be sure to ask what's in season during your next visit or if there is a seasonal Harvest Tour being offered. There's nothing better than the freshest food served with local flare.
- 6. Adventure. Never mind taking the road less traveled. Leave the road, hop on a boat, and cruise through the tropical jungles. As Guam's #1 Outdoor Cultural Adventure Tour, the Valley of the Latte offers unique cultural adventures, activities, and events. The Adventure River Cruise, Adventure Kayaking, and Adventure Paddle Boarding are great options for adventurers to explore the heart of Guam every week. GO beyond the guided tours and immerse yourself in the culture of the island with great outdoor workshops: Weaving, Ti Leaf Lei Making, Marmar Making, Coconut Oil Making, Coconut Candy Making, Photography workshops, and more. Every now and then, we take the celebration to the next level with special Festivals, Cultural Performances, and by offering group specials for corporate outings, weddings, school field trips, birthdays, and all your special occasions that call for a fun excursion.
- 7.Family. We can never get enough family time! It may have been difficult to spend time with the whole family these past couple of years and finding a safe, outdoor activity for everyone can prove difficult. However, the Valley of the Latte is really meant for adventurers of all ages. With our senior discounts and free admission for infants (ages 4 and under), you can bring the entire family to the Valley and enjoy an outdoor experience together. If you want to add a new adventure for the whole family and save money, the Family Annual Pass (Up to 2 adults and 2 children) is perfect for Unlimited General Admission to the Adventure River Cruise, 15% guest discounts, priority access to special tours, and more!
- 8. Nature. Let's face it. Being stuck inside all year was pretty tough and sometimes you might want something different with your outdoor walk. At the Valley, you can hike the anicent Latte Site and surrounding grounds. Stroll through the Botanical Gardens and head over to the Animal Sanctuary for some quality wildelife time. We are also working on developing additional hiking pathways while maintaining the natural habitats and preserving the sanctity of the land. Don't forget, each hike comes with the additional perk of a river cruise, kayak, or paddle board outing and delicious food (on Morning Tours) to keep you fueled up and ready for the next adventure.
- 9. Reconnect. It may finally be time to put the screens away, disconnect from your WiFi, and reconnect with friends and family.The past couple of years, presented many challenges for our community. However, throughout these challenges, the hard workers of our island have done much to keep our economy, and community moving forward. As a show of appreciation for this hard work, our team wanted to come up with an exclusive tour package for our local businesses and their hard-working teams who are central to our island economy. For this, we came up with our Corporate Tour Packages - not just for corporate groups. Our Group Tour Packages offer a discount for local businesses and include our award-winning tour experiences along with other exclusive benefits to help you plan your next company outing with ease. These packages are the perfect show of appreciation for employees who have persevered throughout these trying times and we invite you to consider the Valley for your next company outing as a show of thanks and to remind your team of the wonderful beauty of our island and our culture.
- 10. TO GET OUT AFTER A YEAR OF QUARANTINE!